Online booking terms
HOW TO BOOK:
We require a 50% deposit to make bookings. Payment accepted with Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or PayPal.
The remaining balance and security bond is due 7 days prior to arrival.
Most of our homes have a self check in system in place. Lockboxes are located at the property or have been installed in your unit's letterbox. More detail surrounding your specific check in procedure will be sent once your home is booked.
Our concierge will meet and greet all guests checking into our seasonal large luxury homes. Simply let us know when you will be arriving.
Before we release your access code, we require that the person responsible for booking any BONDI BEACH HOLIDAY HOME provides us with a copy of their valid Australian Driver's License or International Passport .
For security reasons, we require the full names and ages of all guests who will be staying at the property.
Guests must be 25 years or older to rent .
Bookings are subject to the property owners approval.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Pets are allowed in pet friendly homes only. Please send a description of your dog when making the booking. Cats are loved but not welcome in any of our homes.
2. There is no smoking within the premises. There is a minimum fee of $300 charged for smoking in premises.
3. Checkout time is 10 AM or at the pre-arranged time with the owners. A $40 AUD fee will be charged if guests do not depart by 10am- this fee is deducted from your security bond. The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival including the removal and disposal of perishable garbage.
4. Guests agree to take good care of the rented property and leave it in as good condition as it was upon arrival. All rubbish should be removed when departing the property. There is a cleaning fee included in your total.
5. Strictly NO PARTIES are allowed: Disturbance to our neighbors, including excessive noise, is prohibited. Any complaints either to the Owners Corporation , neighbors, or the authorities will result in immediate termination of rental and loss of full bond. Any cost for repairs or special cleaning required due to parties will be paid by guests up to $1500. All guests will be evicted from the property by the local authorities .
6. If owners or authorities should be called out to property for noise or other disturbance by guests a minimum of $300 will be taken from security deposit.
7. Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. If guests accommodate more than the agreed number of guests this may result in full loss of bond.
8. Cancellation Policy (1 and 2 bedroom apartments): Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 60 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $250. Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 30 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $450. Should the booking be cancelled within 30 days of arrival, the full reservation deposit will be retained.
( 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes ) : Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 60 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $450. Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 30 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $850. Should the booking be cancelled within 30 days of arrival, the full reservation deposit will be retained.
9. Credit Card Details
Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed. Please note there is a 3% credit card fee which applies to Visa, Mastercard and Paypal payments for balance payments.
10. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable effort to advise you within 24 business hours of the booking being made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all monies paid.
11. In the unlikely event of a property owner cancelling or amending your reservation due to circumstances beyond our control after the booking has been made, we will make all reasonable effort to advise you as soon as possible. Should the supplier be unable to fulfill your booking reservation, you will have the choice of accepting an offered alternative or cancelling your reservation with an immediate full refund of all monies paid. In cases where the supplier is unable to provide an alternative, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation with a full refund.
* Events beyond our control include: unusual, unforeseeable or unavoidable events beyond our control, the consequences of which could not be avoided even if all due care has been exercised including but not limited to : natural or industrial disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, civil disobedience or strife, government action, terrorist activity.
12. If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our web site, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns.
13. Damage, Theft &/or Loss: Any damage (including breakage), theft or loss is exclusively your responsibility during your stay. You will be responsible for damage to the property, equipment, fixtures or fittings, common property or to neighbouring properties caused by your negligence, but not ‘fair wear and tear’. You are also responsible for damage caused by registered occupants, your guests or other people invited into the property. If the property
is damaged during your occupancy due to accidental, negligence or a willful act by you or your guests, the property will be repaired by us and this cost deducted from your rental bond. If your rental bond is not sufficient to cover all costs required to replace or repair the damage, we are authorised to deduct additional funds from your nominated credit card. You may also be responsible for additional rental fees if the property is unable to be let by another guest as a result of the damage. Any damage over $500AUS may result in a report being lodged with the police as reckless damage. ‘Fair wear and tear’ means the deterioration that occurs over time with the use of the premises, even though the premises receive reasonable care and maintenance. ‘Negligence’ is defied as failure to give care or attention especially when this causes damage or harm.
14. Please note that all homes booked over the new years period require a 7 night minimum stay. Guests are welcome book for less however this will be for the price of 7.
15. Please note our office is closed from 12 noon on December 24th. Closed December 25th , 26th , 31st and January 1st.