Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Pets are allowed in pet friendly homes only. Please send a description of your dog when making the booking. Cats are loved but not welcome.
2. There is no smoking within the premises. There is a $200 fee charged for smoking in premises.
3. Checkout time is prior to 10 AM or at the pre-arranged time with the owners.
4. Guests agree to take good care of the rented property and leave it in as good condition as it was upon arrival. All rubbish should be removed when departing the property. There is a cleaning fee included in your total.
5. Strictly no parties are allowed: Disturbance to our neighbors, including excessive noise, is prohibited. Any complaints either to the Owners Corporation or the Police may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
6. Please note that all of our holiday homes have a 7 night minimum stay when booking over new years.
7. If owners or authorities should be called out to property for noise or other disturbance by guests $300 will be taken from security deposit.
8. Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. If guests accommodate more than the agreed number of guests this may result in full loss of bond.
9. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 60 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $250. Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 30 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $450. Should the booking be cancelled within 30 days of arrival, the full reservation deposit will be retained. Should the booking be cancelled for any reason once guests have checked-in full monies for nights stayed will be retained and 75% of monies for the remaining booked nights will be retained but all efforts shall be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. If another booking is found, monies for the remaining nights will be returned less $200 administration fee.
10. Damage, Theft &/or Loss: Any damage (including breakage), theft or loss is exclusively your responsibility during your stay. You will be responsible for damage to the property, equipment, fixtures or fittings, common property or to neighbouring properties caused by your negligence, but not ‘fair wear and tear’. You are also responsible for damage caused by registered occupants, your guests or other people invited into the property. If the property
is damaged during your occupancy due to accidental, negligence or a willful act by you or your guests, the property will be repaired by us and this cost deducted from your rental bond. If your rental bond is not sufficient to cover all costs required to replace or repair the damage, we are authorised to deduct additional funds from your nominated credit card. You may also be responsible for additional rental fees if the property is unable to be let by another guest as a result of the damage. Any damage over $500AUS may result in a report being lodged with the police as reckless damage. ‘Fair wear and tear’ means the deterioration that occurs over time with the use of the premises, even though the premises receive reasonable care and maintenance. ‘Negligence’ is defied as failure to give care or attention especially when this causes damage or harm.
11. You must be 25 years or older to rent our holiday homes.