Terms and Conditions
HOW TO BOOK:
If you would like to reserve a holiday home, please ask for booking details or book directly through our website via the red 'BOOK NOW' button that will appear on most properties after specific dates have been entered.
We require a 50% deposit to make bookings. Payment accepted with Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or PayPal.
A 3% credit card fee applies.
The remaining balance and security bond is due 7 days before arrival.
In the interest of making your check in as smooth as possible we kindly ask that you collect the apartment keys from our office mail box. This is en-route from the airport and about a 8 minute drive from the apartment. Keys will be available for collection from 3pm onwards.*Special arrangements are possible outside of these hours.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The property includes water, electric, towels, cookware, dishware, TV with accessories, beds, customary household furnishings, supplied with bedding.
2. Lessee agrees that he and his guests will take good care of the property. You must be 25 years or over to rent our holiday homes.
3. Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival including the removal and disposal of perishable garbage. Checkout time is 10am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests unless the property manager has made specific arrangements. A $40 AUD fee will be charged if guests do not depart by 10 am – this fee is deducted from bond.
4. Lessee will notify property manager immediately of any non-working apparatus or appliance contact: Gina 0430 561 657.
5. No pets are allowed on property and no smoking. There is a $200 AUD fee charged for any smoking in premises or odor correction.
6. 2 key sets provided. Key replacement cost $200 AUD each.
7. STRICTLY NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED: Disturbance to our neighbors, including excessive noise, is prohibited. Any complaints either to the owner corporation or the police may result in termination of rental and loss of bond. If owners/ managers or authorities should be called out to property for noise or other disturbance by guests, min. $100 will be taken from security deposit.
8. Damage, breakage, stain, theft and loss are the tenant responsibility during their stay and should be made known to the property manager before you leave. If you inform us of damage or loss we will make good the loss and charge you a minimum labor and replacement value.
9. Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. If guests accommodate more than the agreed number of guests may result in full loss of bond.
10. This property is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss your bond and/or additional payments.
11. Cancellations: should the booking be cancelled for any reasons once guests have checked-in full monies for nights stayed will be retained and 75% of monies for the remaining booked nights will be retained but all efforts shall be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. If another booking is found, monies for the remaining nights will be returned less $200 AUD administration fee.
12. In the unlikely event of a property owner cancelling or amending your reservation due to circumstances beyond our control after the booking has been made, we will make all reasonable effort to advise you as soon as possible. Should the supplier be unable to fulfill your booking reservation, you will have the choice of accepting an offered alternative or cancelling your reservation with an immediate full refund of all monies paid. In cases where the supplier is unable to provide an alternative, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation with a full refund.
* Events beyond our control include: unusual, unforeseeable or unavoidable events beyond our control, the consequences of which could not be avoided even if all due care has been exercised including but not limited to : natural or industrial disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, civil disobedience or strife, government action, terrorist activity.
13. If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our web site, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns.
14. Damage, Theft &/or Loss: Any damage (including breakage), theft or loss is exclusively your responsibility during your stay. You will be responsible for damage to the property, equipment, fixtures or fittings, common property or to neighbouring properties caused by your negligence, but not ‘fair wear and tear’. You are also responsible for damage caused by registered occupants, your guests or other people invited into the property. If the property
is damaged during your occupancy due to accidental, negligence or a willful act by you or your guests, the property will be repaired by us and this cost deducted from your rental bond. If your rental bond is not sufficient to cover all costs required to replace or repair the damage, we are authorised to deduct additional funds from your nominated credit card. You may also be responsible for additional rental fees if the property is unable to be let by another guest as a result of the damage. Any damage over $500AUS may result in a report being lodged with the police as reckless damage. ‘Fair wear and tear’ means the deterioration that occurs over time with the use of the premises, even though the premises receive reasonable care and maintenance. ‘Negligence’ is defied as failure to give care or attention especially when this causes damage or harm.
15. Please note our office is closed from 12 noon on December 24th. Closed December 25th , 26th , 31st and January 1st.