Terms & Conditions
HOW TO BOOK:
If you would like to reserve a holiday home, please ask for booking details or book directly through our website via the red 'Check Availability' button that will appear on most properties.
We require a 50% deposit to make bookings. Payment accepted with Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or PayPal. Large homes are Bank Transfer ONLY.
A 3% credit card fee applies on all charges.
The remaining balance and security bond are due 30 days before arrival. Full amount and security bond will be charged if booking is made within 30 days of arrival date.
Most of our homes have a self check in system in place. Lockboxes are located at the property or have been installed in your unit's letterbox. More detail surrounding your specific check in procedure will be sent once your home is booked.
Our concierge will meet and greet all guests checking into our seasonal large luxury homes. Simply let us know when you will be arriving.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The property includes water, electricity, wifi, towels, cookware, dishware, TV with accessories, beds, customary household furnishings, supplied with bedding.
2. Guests agrees that he/she and their guests will take good care of the property. You must be 25 years or over to rent our holiday homes.
3. Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival including the removal and disposal of perishable garbage. Checkout time is 10am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests unless the property manager has made specific arrangements. A $40 AUD per hour fee will be charged to guests who do not depart by 10 am – this fee is deducted from bond.
4. Guests will notify Bondi Beach Holiday Homes immediately of any non-working apparatus or appliance .
5. No pets are allowed on property without written approval first. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in property. $500 AUD fee charged for any smoking in premises or odor correction.
6. Two key sets are provided. Key replacement cost $200 AUD each. In the case of locking yourself out of the property please contact us as soon as possible. A call out fee of $100 will apply.
7. STRICTLY NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED: Disturbance to our neighbors, including excessive noise, is prohibited. Any complaints either to the owner corporation or the police may result in termination of rental and loss of bond. If owners/ managers or authorities should be called out to property for noise or other disturbance by guests, min. $300 will be taken from security deposit.
8. Damage, breakage, stain, theft and loss are the tenant responsibility during their stay and should be made known to the property manager before you leave. If you inform us of damage or loss we will make good the loss and charge you a minimum labor and replacement value.
9. Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. If guests accommodate more than the agreed number of guests may result in full loss of bond.
10. This property is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss your bond and/or additional payments.
11.Cancellation Policy (1 and 2 bedroom apartments): Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 60 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $250. Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 30 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $450. Should the booking be cancelled within 30 days of arrival, the full reservation deposit will be retained.
( 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes ) : Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 60 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $450. Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 30 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $850. Should the booking be cancelled within 30 days of arrival, the full reservation deposit will be retained.
Should the booking be cancelled for any reasons once guests have checked-in there are no refunds.
12. In the unlikely event of a property owner cancelling or amending your reservation due to circumstances beyond our control after the booking has been made, we will make all reasonable effort to advise you as soon as possible. Should the supplier be unable to fulfill your booking reservation, you will have the choice of accepting an offered alternative or cancelling your reservation with an immediate full refund of all monies paid. In cases where the supplier is unable to provide an alternative, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation with a full refund.
* Events beyond our control include: unusual, unforeseeable or unavoidable events beyond our control, the consequences of which could not be avoided even if all due care has been exercised including but not limited to : natural or industrial disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, civil disobedience or strife, government action, terrorist activity.
13. If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our web site, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns.
14. Damage, Theft &/or Loss: Any damage (including breakage), theft or loss is exclusively your responsibility during your stay. You will be responsible for damage to the property, equipment, fixtures or fittings, common property or to neighbouring properties caused by your negligence, but not ‘fair wear and tear’. You are also responsible for damage caused by registered occupants, your guests or other people invited into the property. If the property
is damaged during your occupancy due to accidental, negligence or a willful act by you or your guests, the property will be repaired by us and this cost deducted from your rental bond. If your rental bond is not sufficient to cover all costs required to replace or repair the damage, we are authorised to deduct additional funds from your nominated credit card. You may also be responsible for additional rental fees if the property is unable to be let by another guest as a result of the damage. Any damage over $500AUS may result in a report being lodged with the police as reckless damage. ‘Fair wear and tear’ means the deterioration that occurs over time with the use of the premises, even though the premises receive reasonable care and maintenance. ‘Negligence’ is defied as failure to give care or attention especially when this causes damage or harm.
15. Please note our office is closed from 12 noon on December 24th. Closed December 25th , 26th , 31st and January 1st.
16. All reservations in our large/season homes are based on owner approval.
17. Over the New Years period there is a 7 night minimum stay.
18. If you become aware of anything during your stay which you believe is a health & safety risk you must inform Bondi Beach Holiday Homes immediately.
19. You must comply with the House Rules and you must also comply with any building regulations and any reasonable directions of Bondi Beach Holiday Homes .
20. You acknowledge that some properties use external video surveillance systems for protection of the Accommodation and its occupants. You consent to the use of external video surveillance systems during the course of your stay.
21. You may not allow any person other than the person named in the Booking Summary to occupy the Accommodation at any time together with such number of additional guests whose names are specified in the Booking Summary. This agreement is personal to you and may not be transferred to any other person. Bondi Beach Holiday Homes will not allow any person other than the person named in the Booking Summary to access or occupy the Accommodation. In an invitee of yours is temporarily on the Property you are fully responsible for their conduct in all respects.
22. Rental Payment : Full rent and Security Bond should be paid in full before arrival. In the case of agreed upon monthly rental payments for longer stays, payments are due on the 1st of each month. Breach of rental contract may result in full loss of bond and eviction. We reserve the right to enter the accommodation, remove your belongings, change the locks to the accommodation and take such further action as may be necessary during eviction (and we will charge you for the costs of any such action).
23. Check-out : The check-out time at the accommodation is as stated in the Booking reservation. Unless you have agreed a late check-out with Bondi Beach Holiday Homes or a further period of occupation then you will be responsible for a full day's accommodation fee for any overstaying. If you overstay by more than 3 hours then we reserve the right to enter the accommodation, remove your belongings, change the locks to the Accommodation and take such further action as may be necessary (and we will charge you for the costs of any such action). You will also be liable for the accommodation fee (calculated daily) plus an additional charge of $500.00 per day (or part thereof) for any unauthorised overstaying.